I can count on this man to make my day.

It is my birthday tomorrow and i'm so ill, boo. This time last year i was frolicking about had dinner with my two friends (and house mates) at a yummy place, and later tonight (back then) snuck in and out of handsome pants' room.

This year the age i am turning there isnt too much to look forward to, it's a nice sounding number. But I am not allowed and don't really want to see anyone but family on my birthday.

This time last year I was: happy, had a sneaky bf, creating herbert, in a band called the zooras, i was well, had lots of money, ate yummy food and lots of friends

Now: I am at school learning, in an art collaboration, have handsome pants, very sick, no money, eat yummy food when i can afford it, saving for the move at the end of the year and don't really like too many people around here, it is safer being friends with characters from books, imagination and movies, they don't change as long as the author is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave comment...

Contributors